“WordPress Plugin Blog” template is designed to accommodate plugins of all kinds. The bold, striking homepage design is sure to draw your visitors’ attention, while the clean blog layout makes it a breeze to share your content. And — with a few handy WordPress shortcodes, you can display your gorgeous portfolio of custom plugins in an instant!
The WordPress Plugin Blog is your guide to the best free and commercial WordPress plugins! Check out our top picks, as well as some great niche plugins for education, e-commerce, business, blogs, and more. Browse by category or plugin directory to find the plugin you need today. Remember to grab a copy of our Reader’s Guide eBook while you’re here: it’s available in 6 languages and can help teach you the ins and outs of WordPress plugins.
MonsterInsights is the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. You can use this plugin to connect your blog with Google Analytics in one click. It allows you to monitor your blog traffic and other important stats within your WordPress dashboard.
Why You Need It: Smart bloggers use analytics to understand their audience, get better blog post ideas, and make more money from their blogs. With actionable analytics, you can see what’s working and make data-driven decisions to grow your blog.
Check out some of the most important features of MonsterInsights WordPress Google Analytics plugin:
- Step-by-Step Installation Wizard
- Real-time stats for blog traffic
- Custom WordPress dashboard reports
- Audience demographics data
- SEO headline analyzer
- File download tracking
- Robust Pro features
Since you run a travel blog, chances are you want to give people as much information about your destination as possible. One great way to do this is to provide a map of your recent visits. You can do this by using the plugin Geo Mashup.
This plugin allows you to insert a customizable map using the Google Maps API anywhere into your site. A must have for those looking to create in-depth destination posts.
While publishing blogs, readers might sometimes be eager to contact you to ask you some questions about it. So, if you want, you might need to make a contact form and Everest Forms is one of the best plugins for blogs to add a form.
This plugin has a very user-friendly interface for customizations equipped with drag and drop fields. You can add an unlimited number of forms with multiple column support. The forms that you’ve created are also fully responsive and can be used on any portable devices like mobile phones and tablets.
- Shortcode to help add the forms in WordPress blog post, page, sidebar and more.
- Support from Google ReCaptcha to block the spams.
- Redirect the user to a specific page after form submission.
- View Form entries from the dashboard of your website.
- Editable form validation message.
OptinMonster is the best WordPress lead generation and conversion optimization plugin. It allows you to create beautiful optin forms to convert your abandoning blog visitors into subscribers.
Why You Need It: Did you know that on average, 70% of the people who visit your website will forget about it and never come back? That means that all the time, money, and effort you spent on getting that traffic is going to waste.
That’s why it’s so important to get those visitors to subscribe to your email list. And OptinMonster makes that easy with its beautiful popups, floating bars, and other campaigns.
Check out these most important features of OptinMonster that you don’t want to miss:
- Drag and drop optin builder
- Multiple campaign types for actionable marketing
- Powerful Exit-Intent® technology
- Seamless integrations with popular services
- Detailed insights to improve your campaigns
Easy Social Sharing
Easy Social Sharing is a social media plugin which enables your readers to share the contents of your website in their social media. This plugin would be quite beneficial to your blogs as it can grow the reach of your audience. It is one of the best WordPress plugins for blogs when it comes to sharing the contents on social media.
Your content can be shared on up to 18 different social media networks using Easy Social Sharing. This plugin has an inline layout where you can add the sharing button either at the top or at the bottom of the posts. Hence, it can be convenient to place it at desired position depending on the length and layout of your blogs.
- Floating sidebar layout attached and fixed to the screen border.
- Sharing counts to display the number of shares on social media.
- Live preview of the sharing design at the backend.
- Six different design layouts to choose from.
- Easy user settings with the intuitive settings panel.
SeedProd is the best WordPress landing page builder plugin. Bloggers can use this plugin to easily create beautiful landing pages. You can create sales pages, webinar landing pages, squeeze pages, coming soon pages, and more.
Why You Need It: Many bloggers struggle to increase their conversions. But landing pages are specifically designed to convert visitors into subscribers, leads, or sales.
Unlike your blog’s homepage, which has lots of information on it, a landing page is focused on a specific campaign. For example, you can create a landing page to get more signups to your webinar. Because there’s nothing else on the page to distract visitors, they’re more likely to sign up.
So, whether you want to get more email subscribers or increase sales, you can do that by creating high-converting landing pages with SeedProd.
Here are a few powerful features of the SeedProd landing page builder plugin:
- Drag and drop builder with live preview
- Pre-designed landing page templates
- Pre-made landing page blocks like countdown timers, social sharing buttons, and more
- Built-in email autoresponder
- Search engine optimized and mobile-friendly
Smash Balloon is a complete social feed plugin suite that lets you easily integrate various social media feeds to your WordPress site. It is the best social media plugin for WordPress in the market.
To generate user-generated content from social media, they offer 4 different social feed plugins:
- Custom Facebook Feed: Dynamically generate Facebook photos, videos, events and more into your website from your Facebook Page, Groups, etc.
- Instagram Feed: Connect various Instagram feeds including hashtag, shoppable, and tagged feeds to display social proof.
- Custom Twitter Feeds: With its multi-column masonry layout, you can display what your users are talking about you on Twitter.
- Feed for YouTube: Educate your users by showing YouTube videos, including live streaming feeds.
- Social Wall Pro: Combine feeds from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube into 1 feed.
Why You Need It: Displaying user-generated content on your website is one of the best ways to increase trust, conversions, and sales. Since the content is originally created by real users on social media, it increases the trust factor and establishes yourself as an authority in your niche.
With its seamless integration with various social platforms, you can easily display social feeds content, customer reviews, and more. All you have to do is authorize the plugin, insert the shortcode within your articles or widgets and display the content instantly.
Take a look at the key features of Smash Balloon that you don’t want to miss:
- Easily integrate social feeds to your website
- Customize the feed the way you want
- Filter content by word or hashtag automatically
- Social content is seamlessly blend in with your site content
If you don’t have any countermeasures for your blogs against spams, chances are, your blogs will be already filled with them. The spam can contaminate your website and backend files through various comments or contact form submissions from the users. To reduce them, you can use the Akismet plugin which is one of the best plugins for blogs to deal with spams.
It is an anti-spam plugin which examines all your comments and contact form submissions to find any sort of harmful contents. It automatically analyzes the website and drops out the contents that might occur as spam.
- Extremely easy backup and restore processes.
- Status history for each comment to view where the spam was found.
- Moderators can view the number of spam comments from each user.
- Discard features that block the worst spam to save the storage.
- Fast performance that saves a lot of time.
You’ve been there.
You’re painfully waiting for a web page to load with your cursor hovering over the back button for when your patience evaporates.
A slow site can frustrate visitors and, in turn, hurt conversions.
That’s why you need the WP Super Cache plugin.
Online, a cache is a place that stores data temporarily.
It takes time to load an entire web page from scratch. So, your browser will store files in its cache from web pages you’ve visited before.
That means it doesn’t have to receive as much “fresh” information from the site, which results in a faster load time.
WP Super Cache creates static pages of your site. These pages are then served instead of processing the full PHP scripts.
In turn, this will reduce the page-serving time.
Without caching your page, your load times will increase significantly.
WP Super Cache also provides caching for visitors using a mobile device.
Here you can see the plugin is quite straightforward to use.
Although there are many features and controls you can configure, simply turning caching on will speed up your site’s load times.
Make sure you install this plugin to optimize your site and avoid frustrating your visitors.
This WordPress plugin blog helps you keep track of the latest WordPress Plugins that have been added to our directory. This blog is updated daily with any new editors or plugins we receive.