Open source business management solutions for every business. Open Source Business Software delivers the most innovative, cost-effective and secure software available. Run your entire organization from accounting to HR and communications with our suite of business management solutions.
Open Source Business Software (OSSBS) is a collective of Open Source business software products, integrated into a commerce suite. The Commerce Suite features full integration and are offered at a very affordable price as Open Source software with professional support included. OSSBS is built with the latest PHP7 code and supported by our in-house development team and community of over 200+ developers around the world.
This is an integrated open source business software that includes modules for project management, billing, accounting, manufacturing, inventory management, purchasing and billing. All of these modules communicate with one another seamlessly to ensure easy information exchange.
- It makes ERP simple
- The interface looks much like Google Drive which means anyone can use it
- It is a web- based tool which makes it accessible on any device
- The download version needs to be installed via source code which can be a little bit intimidating.
This is an open source business software that is optimized for use on web applications. It offers a number of different features, each designed to help with data organization on your business. It is particularly useful when you have to keep track of large amounts of data and it is very easy to use.
- It comes with multiple granularity locking
- An online backup ensures the safety of your data
- It has GUI tools for drivers for developmental languages
- Comes with 24/7 support
- It doesn’t work with Apple systems
- It also doesn’t have a script debugger.
Open source ecommerce tools
SponsoredPost Sponsored by Google
Lured by the cost-efficiencies, scalability, mobility, and flexibility it offers, organizations were steadily increasing their cloud presence even before Covid-19 hit
- OpenCart is a turnkey shopping cart for small and medium-sized retailers. It includes order management and multiple payment gateways, provides the capability for customers to leave product reviews and ratings, and offers lifetime free community support. (Commercial support is available through an international partner network.)
- PrestaShop is a popular and easy-to-use platform that offers product displays, translations, marketing, localization and taxes, and product export to eBay. Support is available as a paid service. Training is offered in France.
- An older ecommerce platform that branched from osCommerce, Zen Cart is aimed at developers and advanced users. Features include discount coupons, gift vouchers and multiple payment options.
More open source essentials
Open source security tools
If you haven’t been looking to open source to help address your security needs, you’re missing out on a growing number of freely available tools for protecting your networks, hosts, and data.
Open source network management tools
Can open source products deliver enterprise-grade results? To answer this question we tested four open source network monitoring products: OpenNMS, Pandora FMS, NetXMS and Zabbix.
Open source communications and telephony software
Private branch exchange (PBX) hardware used to be very expensive, but software-based PBX releases bring the price of PBXs down. The open source PBX market is dominated by Asterisk software.
- AsteriskNOW (Linux) is an easy-to-install IP PBX that comes with the FreePBX administrative GUI. The Asterisk project is sponsored by Digium, which also offers a commercial version of the PBX.
- Elastix (Linux) is based on Asterisk telephony software, but it also integrates fax, instant messaging and email functionality from other open source projects. Features include voicemail, fax-to-email, support for softphones, virtual conference rooms and call recording.
Open source CRM software options
Commercial customer relationship management (CRM) software is available from niche vendors, software as a service providers such as Salesforce.com and large software vendors such as Oracle. Here are three open source alternatives:
- The SugarCRM Community Edition (Windows, macOS, Linux and UNIX) is the free, unsupported version of a comprehensive CRM product that includes sales force automation, marketing campaigns and customer support.
- OpenCRX (Windows, macOS and Linux) is designed for organizations that need multifunctional, enterprise-wide coordination of sales generation, sales fulfillment, marketing and service activities for customers, partners, suppliers and intermediaries.
- The multi-platform Fat Free CRM is a Ruby on Rails-based CRM platform that features group collaboration, campaign and lead management, contact lists and opportunity tracking out of the box.
The faster you grow, the more you realize that starting a business is easy, but it’s maintaining one that’s hard. As your company picks up the steam, acquires new clientele, and hires new people, you are suddenly in need of a scalable operational structure and the right set of tools for sustaining it? Luckily, Bitrix24 can help you build both the internal infrastructure and external relationships. Manage people, projects, clients, and marketing, all from a single platform.
Bitrix24 can help you manage your retail business better. With more organization and better record-keeping abilities, our customer database software can help you maximize your pipeline management.
Tasks & Projects
File Sharing & Storage
Time Management & Calendars
Email Marketing Automation
Employee & Workload Management
«You need a competent tool that helps you easily communicate with colleagues, brainstorm to reach solutions, and manage projects. All of these tasks can be easily completed using a service called Bitrix24.
Benefits of Bitrix24
The best benefit of using Bitrix24 is that the platform is completely customizable. Everyone has the ability to add in tools they already love or find additional ones within our partner app store. Creating the platform your company needs to be successful has never been easier. Other benefits you can find through Bitrix24 include:
- Create a productive culture and equip it for success
- Juggle daily tasks and continual projects
- Collaborate in real time
- Capture and convert with email marketing
- Delight and retain with CRM
- Help and solve from the customer service center.
Our business software is a cloud based subscription service based on open source technology, free to use and free to change. On your own servers, or ours. Whether you have one location or multiple locations we can help you succeed with our business applications. Featuring easy customization, robust development tools and solid support our business applications are built to grow with your business.