How To Open Source Code On Ipad. That is what we’re about to discuss. You see, for months now, people have been looking for a free way to open source code on ipad . People were asking how long it would be before someone figured it out. It turns out that we already had the answer to that problem: You see, you can already do this…but you just didn’t know it yet. We found the trick to opening open source code on ipad. The catch was telling people how exactly to do this. Let me show you how…
How to view webpage HTML source codes on iPad / iPhone. No app required.
- Related Posts
- How to View HTML source codes on iDevices
- And, Of Course, There’s an App For That!
How to View HTML source codes on iDevices
8 Easy Steps to see HTML source codes
- Tap Safari (iPhone, iPod, or iPad), if it is not already open, and visit this page. This method also works for Chrome
- Select the Share Button (also known as the Action button):
- Tap Bookmark:
- Choose the Name Field and hit the X icon to clear it and name it “Show Page Source” and then tap “Save.”
- Confirm that the code you copy from Rob’s site looks the same as this (but copy from this page NOT from below):
- Tap the Bookmarks icon and tap Edit:
- Select the “Show Page Source” bookmark you just created in step # 4:
That’s it! Now you can use go to any webpage using mobile Safari (and Chrome) on your iDevice (iPhone, iPod, or iPad), tap the Bookmarks icon then tap the Show Page Source bookmark, and a new window opens displaying the source code of the webpage. Awesome and Easy!
End Results to View HTML source codes
And, Of Course, There’s an App For That!
Read this guide to know about how to open source code on iPad, a portable intelligent device has been launched by Apple Inc. for the first time. It is an iPhone/iPod Touch with an extra large screen primarily used for surfing over the internet, checking mails and using other applications developed by Apple. In addition to this, you can also create and run your own applications on your iPad. So if you have such a smart device and wants to start coding, there are several free programming languages that are available to get started with the development.