Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and lots of other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any other cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of the Perfmatters plugin is also very less between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big size plugins do.
Recommended Theme: GeneratePress Premium – Lightweight WordPress Theme
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.7.5 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.7.5 (Changelog)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Reset Script Manager button to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Perfmatters meta box wouldn’t display if only using Lazy Loading.
- Adjusted Script Manager hook priority for better compatibility.
- Added additional checks to MU Mode plugin file to prevent it from interfering with certain REST API requests. (Fixes a bug when running the Yoast SEO data indexer.)
- Added additional checks to confirm user functions are available before verifying admin status.
- Added new Testing Mode option to the Script Manager settings.
- Added additional MU Mode check to help prevent certain configurations from interfering with AJAX requests.
- Improved Script Manager form handling.
- Moved the Script Manager print function from the wp_footer hook to shutdown for better compatibility.
- Fixed an undefined index warning in the Lazy Load function.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.