Recommended Caching Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Caching Plugin
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from the front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v18.104.22.168 (Changelog)
- Improvement: Make it more clear where the admin is applying the plugin unload rules (frontend or /wp-admin/) in “Plugins Manager” by renaming the text related to the rules as well as the submit button.
- Prevent Asset CleanUp Pro from triggering when REST /wp-json/ calls are made due to conflicts with other plugins.
- Added a note below the textarea where the RegEx rule can be added (for unloading & load exceptions) that multiple RegExes are allowed one per line to make the admin aware of this option.
- Cache Enabler: Clear plugin’s caching right after Asset CleanUp Pro’s caching is cleared to avoid references in the old cached HTML pages to files from Asset CleanUp Pro that might be missing or not relevant anymore.
- Fix: Sometimes, admins are mistakenly moving the CSS/JS manager to the right side of the edit post/page area; It gets moved back where it belongs within the edit post/page area.
- Fix: Update for ‘Compatibility with “WordPress Admin Theme – WPShapere” plugin’ – make sure it applies to any admin page, not just the options page from WPShapere.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v22.214.171.124 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress