Our website will always be in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We will always respond to infringement notices and take appropriate actions to be in compliance with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on gplfreaks.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, or curated by our curators and you want this material removed from this site, then you simply need to provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Kindly be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest you that first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
If the following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in gplfreaks.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Send the infringement notice via Contact Us page.
Please allow 3 days for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Important Notice: We do not host any files on gplfreaks.com. This site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available all over the Internet. We are not affiliated in any way with those 3rd party sites nor responsible for their content.
All content is copyright of their respective owners. We do not guarantee the content on www.gplfreaks.com, we always share those content only for Educational & Testing purposes, not for commercial use and we only share Virus Free / Malware Free content, But Nevertheless please use them at your own risk, we are not responsible for any loss.
Fair Use: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. ‘Fair use’ is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.