Open Source program for converting PDF files to plain text. The interface is really simple and can be easily mastered by a beginner. There is an auto-detection option for PDF pages, so you only have to make one click for successful conversion.
Convert Pdf to Text Open Source – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Scribus is a free open source vector graphics editor program, used to create print jobs, including posters and banners, or web graphics such as icons and animations. Scribus supports many file types and formats and offers sophisticated color management, ICC color profiles, CMYK color, separations, and much more.
PDFelement Pro is a professional and excellent PDF to the Word converter, which is quite easy to use. This PDF to Word converter can also help you to convert PDF to Excel, JPEG, HRML, and other formats. Moreover, it can help you edit your PDF files with powerful PDF editing tools and an easy way. And you can markup and annotate your PDF with diversified markup tools to make your file specified.
- Convert PDF to Word within seconds.
- Scan any printed material and then change it into a digital version using the powerful OCR function on this tool.
- You can add your own unique digital signature to all your documents and keep your copyright.
Step 1: Download and install PDFelement for Mac on your computer.
Step 2: Drag and drop your PDF files to the “Convert PDF” tab on the welcome page.
Step 3: Go to the “Convert” menu and select the “To Word” option to easily convert a PDF file to Word.
AceThinker Free PDF to Word converter is available online. It eliminates the need to download and install any software on your computer. But you can download and install the Desktop version if you want. Conversion is also quick and easy. We can say that it’s one of the best open-source PDF to Word converters that you shouldn’t ignore. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to convert PDF to editable text in Word.
Visit the official website of the converter
Go to the official webpage of Free PDF to Word converter by clicking the link here. From the main interface of the program, click the “Add” button, and from the file explorer window that will appear, select the PDF.
Upload the PDF document
The conversion process will start together with the upload, the conversion time varies depending on the file size.
Download the converted file
Once the conversion is finished, the newly converted Word file will appear together with the “Download” button. Click the download button to save the Word file on the PC.
- Original formatting is retained accurately.
- Safe and secure, no popups or ads
- Fast conversion speed from PDF to Word
- Guaranteed high-quality conversion
This Hello PDF is a PDF to Word open-source converter that enables you to convert as well as edit the PDF files free of cost. This tool can export text, images, shapes from your PDF file to the Word format without affecting the general formatting of the FDF original document. The tool also has the capability to convert single files very rapidly. This individual program enables you to convert your PDF files to Word files without any necessity to install the MS Word program or Any other PDF reader. You can use this open-source PDF to Word converter to get fast conversion results without causing any charges.
- It is exactly a speedy conversion and has no charges at all.
- Quite a nature in a user-friendly interface.
- The main issue with Hello PDF is that it does not have the facility of batch conversion.
- The tools offered by this software have limited functionality.
UniPDF is a versatile PDF converter for desktop. This tool is capable of converting PDF to Word. This tool will save you a lot of time rewriting PDF documents into word because of its high-accuracy. Also, it can convert PDF into different formats like PPT, Excel, JPG, and PNG. The tool also allows users to simultaneously convert PDF documents, a feat not available on other online PDF converters. The best thing about this tool is the fast conversion speed, which can convert multiple files at once, saving a lot of time.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Converts to other file types and formats
- Support batch processing
- Advanced settings are available – set resolution and color bits when converting images
- Image content is accurately preserved
- Ouput formats are limited
- Trial edition only allows 3 pages of PDF to be converted to Word
Another web-based app that lets you convert PDF to Word easily is PDFChef. It is an all-in-one PDF tool that also provides lots of functions like edit, split, rotate, rearrange, and delete PDF pages/files.
SmartSoft Free the PDF to Word Converter
SmartSoft Free PDF to Word Converter is another open-source PDF to Word converter software used for the conversion of Adobe PDF files to Microsoft Word Doc files. This tool can efficiently convert to Word format DOC giving you the exact copy of the source PDF file. So you can use this tool to assist you in converting your PDF files to Word documents in the easy steps.
- It is user-friendly and has no charges applicable to use.
- It produces exact replica of the source file.
- You can also search for the text to edit from the large PDF documents.
- Batch conversion is not possible.
- Additional tools are not available.
PDF Mate is one of the reliable open-source PDF editors that you should consider trying. Aside from the fast conversion speed, the tool supports different formats like JPG, PNG, HTML, and more. Also, it can turn any PDF document into a Word document within seconds. Additionally, PDF Mate can convert scanned PDF files into the editable format with the help of its OCR technology. Moreover, all converted documents are guaranteed to have the best quality, and the original paper’s size is preserved. Lastly, it supports batch conversion for a fast and easy process.
- Supports batch conversion
- Fast and accurate conversion output
- Supports multiple languages
- Comes with advanced customization features – change output size, direction, and edges
- OCR conversion is only limited to 3 pages under the free version
- Free to download, pay to access advanced features
Do you need to convert a pdf to text? Look no further than this project of IIT Madras students. Convert pdf to text open source uses the pdftotext tool and is freely available on their website, without any licensing issues. This tool uses a command line interface and is customizable with switches -t pdf input-file.