WP Advanced PDF is a pdf generator for posts to pages. This plugin enables your blog readers to create pdf of posts of your blog. WP Advanced PDF relies on the TCPDF class to render PDF.
This makes WP Advanced PDF a completely self contained PDF generating plugin.
This plugin has possibility to limit access to pdfs to registered users or present links to all visitors.
- Feature to set Custom fonts for PDF
- Feature to set Stretching and Spacing for PDF
- Gives a pdf extract link into your blog and you blog reader can easily extract the blog on one click only
- You can include header logo to pdf.
- Can set custom bullet style.
- Can add watermark text and images to look PDF wonderful.
- Can customize fonts of header and content.
- Can easily change margins, alignment, and pages for your pdf.
- Can set file name for pdf. Default file name of plugin is Post Id.
- Have ability to generate pdf from cache to reduce load from server and can schedule backup of cache if Your blog is not updating too frequently and many more options.
- Can add custom style to post contents
- Can set default blog title for pdf
- Easy to use and install
- Easy to configure
PREMIUM FEATURE NOW IN FREE
ENHANCED CUSTOM FONT SUPPORT
- Now fonts will be saved on wordpress upload directory instead of plugin’s directory keeping plugin size fix and safe.
WP ADVANCED PDF PRO FEATURES
- To get premium plugin click here
With all your support and help we have successfully launched premium version of this plugin with lots of useful and handy features. Along with the features of WP Advanced PDF following are the main features included in premium version:
COMPATIBLE WITH ACF
- Advanced Custom Fields Plugin for WordPress
META FIELD SUPPORT
- Ability to choose meta fields for each post types to be display on PDF.
- Ability to provide name of the meta fields to overwrite default name.
- Ability to include custom meta fields per post wise into PDF. Which will then also be present on general pdf setting page for all posts of particular post type.
- Created a Default setting to go live as soon as activating plugin, excluding the headache of doing those settings first.
- Apart from default setting you can also make your Custom Settings as much as you can. This way you will play with those settings easily.
- Admin can apply custom setting and can remove them as well.
- Admin can get preview PDF of selected setting configuration’s.
- Made a shortcode for PDF export button so that admin can place wherever he/she want. [ptpdf]
- If shortcode feature is activated then admin must have to use shortcode to show PDF export button.
PDF EXPORT LOG
- You can view log of exported PDFs.
- Can select what field to display in log like export date, post type etc through screen options.
- Can remove single log entry as well as can delete in bulk.
- Pagination is provided and log entries are listed by latest at top.
- Change layout of setting page for easy access.
- Changed icon of menu link